INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was running on the highway a couple nights ago. Going downhill I fell and got road rash on an arm a leg and a really painful palm of my hand that I thought I broke.

Those are fun.
I'll have to try to get my mom's side of the family together for one. The last one was over 20 years ago. My dad's side got together 2 weeks ago. My brother, 2 sisters and one spouse are the only one's older than I.

Awe! :hugs I'm sorry you were hurt! I hope you're better now. Though I imagine it still hurts. :hugs
Reality all over that!
My family doesn't do reunions. I have a 19-year-old niece and her sister is 17. I have seen them three and two times in their lives.

Awe!
hugs.gif
I'm sorry you were hurt! I hope you're better now. Though I imagine it still hurts.
hugs.gif

Reality all over that!
My family doesn't do reunions. I have a 19-year-old niece and her sister is 17. I have seen them three and two times in their lives.

Sounds like our family. The last time my kids have seen their cousins on my mom's side was about 20+ years ago. That includes about 30 cousins. One of my uncles had 13 kids (well, his wife did). My mom had 7 brothers and sisters, all of whom had children.

good evening everyone!
just dropped by to say a quick hello.

oh, and I started the incubator again..... my silkies are finally laying regularly again, time to see if my newest roo is doing his job!
wink.png

good evening everyone!
just dropped by to say a quick hello.

oh, and I started the incubator again..... my silkies are finally laying regularly again, time to see if my newest roo is doing his job!
wink.png
Hi! So glad to see you! You have not been forgotten.
I am glad you started the incubator back up! It is bad to let it stay off for more than three days.
lol.png

Good luck on your hatch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom