INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know you rank low when someone says good night, then hangs out here.
lol.png

Hi! So glad to see you! You have not been forgotten.
I am glad you started the incubator back up! It is bad to let it stay off for more than three days.
lol.png

Good luck on your hatch!
thanks MC! I have missed everyone here too!
Hi Banti!

my incubator has been off for over three months!
Life took over, what can I say.
Had trouble selling off my spring hatches, now I have people begging me to hatch... go figure.

@MotorcycleChick
Hi! How is the brick load recovery going? Myself, I have 50 quail to start zipping this coming weekend, for a entire week they should! Plus I have a feeling that I will not be here due to work!

Hi! So glad to see you! You have not been forgotten.
I am glad you started the incubator back up! It is bad to let it stay off for more than three days. :lol:
Good luck on your hatch!

thanks MC!  I have missed everyone here too!
Hi Banti!

my incubator has been off for over three months!
Life took over, what can I say.
Had trouble selling off my spring hatches, now I have people begging me to hatch... go figure. 

Hello! I am a fairly new one to the bunch. What breeds do you have please.

@MotorcycleChick
Hi! How is the brick load recovery going? Myself, I have 50 quail to start zipping this coming weekend, for a entire week they should! Plus I have a feeling that I will not be here due to work!

I have a headache.
I seriously was like, "Oh, I will have chicks soon too" like saying that I am having coffee in the morning. Then I was suddenly like, "I am having chicks soon! Purebred chicks! Chicks I can sell off, and people will want! Chicks! Lots of chicks!
ep.gif
th.gif
" Like saying I am going to Starbucks in the morning, and I will be the only customer. All the coffee I want, all day long, for free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom