INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I want coffee.
lau.gif

Hello! I am a fairly new one to the bunch. What breeds do you have please.

Hello, cabinchicky!
 I have in no particular order - Auracaunas, Silkies, Easter Eggers, Olive eggers, Columbian Rocks, Mille Fluers, as well as Muscovy & Rouen ducks.
[/quote
Ahhh good mix you have! I too have Easter Egger bantam too. Light Brahma, Speckled Sussex, Cochin large and bantam, Black Australorp, Pearl Guineas, Jersey Giant and Coturnix quail. I want pea fowl and some pygmy goats but hubby is holding me to no more until I get over my apprenticeship. Crap, crap, crap!

[@=/u/136105/MotorcycleChick]@MotorcycleChick[/@]

Hi! How is the brick load recovery going? Myself, I have 50 quail to start zipping this coming weekend, for a entire week they should! Plus I have a feeling that I will not be here due to work!

I have a headache.
I seriously was like, "Oh, I will have chicks soon too" like saying that I am having coffee in the morning. Then I was suddenly like, "I am having chicks soon! Purebred chicks! Chicks I can sell off, and people will want! Chicks! Lots of chicks! :eek: :th " Like saying I am going to Starbucks in the morning, and I will be the only customer. All the coffee I want, all day long, for free!

Oh my goodness woman! Please excuse me but what the heck all are you hatching out? Yes the wine is working, only took over a flipping bottle
Ohhhhhhh! Don't tell my hubby but I have more eggs coming. Lolololol! Think I figured out what I have been doing wrong, hopefully.

Quote: Well, i though you were asking about birds only....
I also have two pygmy goats, six miniature horses, one apaloosa, a herd of dogs (2 labs, 1 great Pyrenees) not to mention the requisite 2 spoiled house cats. lol.

the pygmy's are great entertainers, especially the one that I have that is a 'fainting' goat.

Lol I have a nephew who brews his own! I want to make honey mead myself. Uncle still has hives.

Poor uncle....

I get my honey from town. Gall there sells a quart for $15 including the jar. Put that in my hard Apple cider. Going to have to get more.

Poor uncle my butt. I have to pay full price. He's not that good an uncle. I have read about it so much I want to try it. Figure some overtime will cover it. Yeah,I know don't count on the o.t. But my classification is low on people so it is there.

Originally Posted by cabinchicky

Well, i though you were asking about birds only....
I also have two pygmy goats, six miniature horses, one apaloosa, a herd of dogs (2 labs, 1 great Pyrenees) not to mention the requisite 2 spoiled house cats. lol.

the pygmy's are great entertainers, especially the one that I have that is a 'fainting' goat.   

Oh my giddiness! I want to come and see the critters you have!

Oh my goodness woman! Please excuse me but what the heck all are you hatching out? Yes the wine is working, only took over a flipping bottle
Ohhhhhhh! Don't tell my hubby but I have more eggs coming. Lolololol! Think I figured out what I have been doing wrong, hopefully.
I am only hatching Silver Pencil Rocks. They are different from the better known Barred Rock, and that makes them more appealing. The pattern is more appealing IMO.

Well, i though you were asking about birds only....

I am moving to Canada. I can't remember what stopped me before.

Poor uncle my butt. I have to pay full price. He's not that good an uncle. I have read about it so much I want to try it. Figure some overtime will cover it. Yeah,I know don't count on the o.t. But my classification is low on people so it is there.

Hehehe then I guess its all good that he still has hives. :lau

I got my equipment by watching my neighbors chickens for a month while the were gone on vacation. Payed me in gift cards to the Brewmeister shop here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom