INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my goodness woman! Please excuse me but what the heck all are you hatching out? Yes the wine is working, only took over a flipping bottle Ohhhhhhh! Don't tell my hubby but I have more eggs coming. Lolololol! Think I figured out what I have been doing wrong, hopefully.
I am only hatching Silver Pencil Rocks. They are different from the better known Barred Rock, and that makes them more appealing. The pattern is more appealing IMO.
Well, i though you were asking about birds only.... I also have two pygmy goats, six miniature horses, one apaloosa, a herd of dogs (2 labs, 1 great Pyrenees) not to mention the requisite 2 spoiled house cats. lol. the pygmy's are great entertainers, especially the one that I have that is a 'fainting' goat.
I am moving to Canada. I can't remember what stopped me before.
In my opinion, too far a drive to work plus it gets freaking colder that Ohio. NOPE, I can't join in.

I am only hatching Silver Pencil Rocks. They are different from the better known Barred Rock, and that makes them more appealing. The pattern is more appealing IMO.

I am moving to Canada. I can't remember what stopped me before.
Um, MC?
six months of winter, one month of spring, four, months of mosquitos,one month of fall, repeat?

gig.gif

I think we had this discussion some time in February, when it was oh.... minus 30 F here.

Just sayin.....

Poor uncle my butt. I have to pay full price. He's not that good an uncle. I have read about it so much I want to try it. Figure some overtime will cover it. Yeah,I know don't count on the o.t. But my classification is low on people so it is there.

Hehehe then I guess its all good that he still has hives. :lau

I got my equipment by watching my neighbors chickens for a month while the were gone on vacation. Payed me in gift cards to the Brewmeister shop here.

OK I am curious, Brewmiester shop? You have to remember I am in Ohio in the rural part and getting out is going to the grocery.

I am only hatching Silver Pencil Rocks. They are different from the better known Barred Rock, and that makes them more appealing. The pattern is more appealing IMO. I am moving to Canada. I can't remember what stopped me before.
Um, MC? six months of winter, one month of spring, four, months of mosquitos,one month of fall, repeat? :gig I think we had this discussion some time in February, when it was oh.... minus 30 F here. Just sayin.....
Yup, I am as far north as I want to get. MC, think, bears, mosquito s snow butt deep and cold as you know who's butt.

Last edited:
Um, MC?
six months of winter, one month of spring, four, months of mosquitos,one month of fall, repeat?

gig.gif

I think we had this discussion some time in February, when it was oh.... minus 30 F here.

Just sayin.....
Nope. Don't think that is a problem.

Yup, I am as far north aside I want to get. MC, think, bears, squatters, snow butt deep and cold as you know who's butt.
Who's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom