INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they sell this in large quantities or you purchase that in those little bags? I have to buy Amish made layer feed and chick crumbles in100lb bags or I would go broke. I purchase dog food the same way, its winner high prot. I will have to switch when my dogs start to get fat lol.
I buy 50 pound bags Purina Flock Raiser. Dog food is definitely the most expensive feed I purchase!

Quote:
frow.gif

Quote: I've been to both of those places; even have t-shirts

I need one :3

Last edited:
Ha! What's up with these broodies? I'm fairly new to chickens (3 years or so) and I've never had one that is broody at all. Until this one.

Lol, I got OEGB goin broody left and right.... And I could have sworn my silkie rooster was going broody.... :lau

:frow Back from  7 days of awesomeness and 7 days I wish never existed!

Hey!!

It is the MOST Deadly poison ther is. 2 pounds of it crystals can kill each and every human on the plant.
It found in intestine of animals and it's spores can be found very widely. One of the un anespected places are open compost piles
Read this, it is a little article I have written
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/the-compost-heap-benefit-or-harm-to-chickens
Thanks, Benny!
Hmm I guess she had access to the compost, but I've never seen the ducks over there. I should cover it, though; botulism sounds horrible!

And good night to everyone!
frow.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom