INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess maybe I'll try doing that more. Another thing I have trouble with is dealing with children. They come on BYC looking for help, but I find it really hard to reply to their posts in a way that won't make them cry.

-Kathy
A word of warning. Some people don't have thick enough skin to accept bluntness.
Doesn't BYC have an age requirment?

I guess maybe I'll try doing that more. Another thing I have trouble with is dealing with children. They come on BYC looking for help, but I find it really hard to reply to their posts in a way that won't make them cry.

-Kathy
they ask for help, they should be ready
maybe put a warning

**WARNING: This is blunt and brutally honest**

lol

A word of warning. Some people don't have thick enough skin to accept bluntness.
Doesn't BYC have an age requirment?
i dont think so??

I believe some people have brought the poop in claiming it was dog poop.
That is pretty creative. I'm surprised, because the droppings look so different, but what a good idea.

Thanks everyone for all of your help. My chicken is gone now. She died about 30 minutes ago.

That is pretty creative. I'm surprised, because the droppings look so different, but what a good idea.

Thanks everyone for all of your help. My chicken is gone now. She died about 30 minutes ago.
so sorry
hugs.gif

Quote:
hugs.gif
poor girl, please keep a close eye on the others. I know you will, but check their poop and you are certain no external parasites? I dont think it would hurt to add probiotics and electrolytes to the rest for a bit just to be on the safe side, and take note of their health via Kathys diagram. Hope it was just her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom