INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A pokee dotted goat! Cute!

8bb7b184c2a48d7fafaeecfed4c717d4.jpg
Yep...this picture did it...I want goats for sure now!
So darn cute!

I've thought about doing this before, just haven't gotten around to..and trying to think where I would put it. Poor little mice..get drowned. The traps are fast. :p
Put them out at night, dead by morning lol
A pokee dotted goat! Cute!
8bb7b184c2a48d7fafaeecfed4c717d4.jpg
sooooo cute, I love the calicoes!
DONE!!! took this ol lady alot longer than it should have. but after I made it once I had to take it apart and shorten it, it was WAY too high for goats DOH only ME!!!!! OMG trying to work with GOATS is worse than holding a baby while you wash a vehicle!!!!!! Not to mention the goose and the HENROO that thinks he is going to lay an egg in the new goat thingamabobber!!! :he I am getting too old for this building crap
looks like everybody likes it!! You are amazing ms Sally
Just got home from work and checked on my broody - she didn't kick any eggs out today! Woohoo!
That's a big improvement!! :celebrate
Naughty little roo... Sitting up so high I can't reach him... Of course his girlfriends followed him up there too!
I thought you were supposed to be über tall?????
I bought some of those electric bug zapper tennis rackets on clearance at TSC. I'm going to lock up the coops and have my vengeance!
sweet!! Have fun!!
:smack Get glasses. Guineas are cute! Because, generally speaking, being impulsive is not a good thing. :love :weee Every time I see a picture of a goat, I do more research. I don't know whether that's good er bad .... :oops: Nice! Whoa! I hope it doesn't take me that long. I've already wanted goats for about two years, soooo 10 to go? That is so adorbs!!! :love I would definitely let him get away with stealing food. Hi Sally, g'night Sally! :frow I would get that if you could swing the mouse up and whack the cat in the face. :D
not cute at all, unless crossed with a chicken

I'd really just love to have a portable fence so I could graze them like chickens. Once we get the pasture fenced, none of this will matter.

BUT we found out last week that we're losing $12k from next year's budget... So farm expansion may take a year or two off.
Four cattle panels work.
@chicken hawk 33 Thanks for the thing picture. What gender are they? I am ignorant of ducks and geese except mallards.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom