INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys! I'll wait and watch.
Great news!!! let us see pics later when the broody starts heading around the yard with the babies!!! good luck!!!
lol!!! freckle poker!!! I have a hen that is annoying as heck doing that I directed that to everyone, I get annoyed at times everyone skips ovating the stuff that is meant to be ovated and ovating sorta irrelevant stuffs. but whatever I am grumpy today, came for some cheer me up carry on and do what yuns will, ignore the mean ole grumpy gal
:hugs i'll put some funny stuff on the random thread
:hugs I felt better keeping my mind busy wrestling skids and screws, not to mention the other critters that were forever slowing me down!
This is the one i was talking about.u cant really but its a lot blue grey. And just some others.
sweet CH!!!
Thing one and two
I am so happy you could keep them!!! are they boys or girls!!
Shalom Sally We CAN'T collect water! By low all the rain, streem ect water belong to the government and all the roof gutters should reach to soil that replenish the aquifer!
I know you said you can not collect by law, but how do they collect it? is there plenty underground to support such a great number of people without the rain?
We don't get enough rain water, but we are one of the most advanced nation when it came do desalination of see waters! We have all the water we need and much surpluses, that we sell to our Neighbors. What nature dont give, we compensate by technology. ( we basically can use all the Mediterranean and the Atlantic as sweet water source! :lol:)

Last edited:
look who has little wing feathers now!

Good night Chaos18 and Motorcyclechick. I am heading to bed after I go to EBAY to order new tags for my goat collars. I put there name with my address and phone. I usually use the ones that go on with rivets. I'm going to check the personalized dog tags too that hang this time. I will likely stay with the norm since they only cost a couple of dollars.
I wish I'd known you were going to do that. I have the tags that rivet to the collar, the machine to stamp them, and the rivets to hold them on.I used to make dog collars as part of the horse/dog tack business I had. I'd have made them up & sent you as many as you needed for the postage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom