INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@chicken hawk 33I want you to know I am glad you come, and you are willing to ask. Sorry if our answers disappoint you. Nothing long term comes from a relationship that young. Even those your age rarely result in anything. In a different time when people married younger and you did not get a divorce maybe, but very rarely now. Concentrate on being a good friend to those around you, seeing and meeting needs, caring when you don't want to, and you will be far ahead. Especially now when people people give up when they don't feel what they want. Feelings are very changeable.

I don't even think you know who you are at 21. At least most men don't.
My daughter went to a very small elementary school just up the street. I think there were 4 boys and 7 girls in her class.
(the class before hers had 1 girl who was the only girl in her class her entire 8 years)
There were some girls in my daughter's class that looked much older than they were. My daughter skipped a grade and was a year younger. On their 8th grade class trip to Chicago that I was a chaperone on, we were at a restaurant and there were some guys hitting on them. The guys thought the girls were college age.
The most 'mature' of the girls supposedly got a modelling gig that was at a local motel and she wanted my daughter to go with her. I refused. My daughter was livid.
In graphic detail, I explained to her what could possibly have awaited her. My frankness, calmed her down and she appreciated my parenting.

Such a good looking pup.

They sure had fun didn't they? That would have been a good video.
That is the other thing they don't understand the dangers or see the big picture. They hopefully have not had to truly understand evil.

:love:love I've got little australorps!!! Yay I've been waiting months for the feed store to get em and here they are, all 7 of em!

ep.gif
IT'S SO ADORBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love.gif
Gotta love the wittle feet!

love.gif
Puppy eyes! He looks so sweet!

Like Doug MacCarther, I shall return. I'm off to war!
Gotcha! It's MacArthur.

I picked a name!
Perfect! So cute!

All this puppy talk is making me miss when our Sally Sue was a tiny little baby!
Awww

So cute... I wish I had more time to train ours! This is what happens when they are left alone too long... LOL!

lau.gif
My dog took the garbage apart once when I left him out of his cage for a few minutes when I was gone. He was probably planning that for a while.
roll.png

love.gif
:love I've got little australorps!!! Yay I've been waiting months for the feed store to get em and here they are, all 7 of em!
Awwww
love.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom