INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning all!

I have officially been caffeine-free for 8 years as of yesterday!
th.gif
I tried and didnt last an hour after I got up. My head just dont like not having it.

THEREEEEEEEEEE!!

lau.gif

ya.gif

Quote: yes quarterly or AI One of the big reasons I said scrap it, not testing this year. The worst is middle of winter and you have to bring them inside and try to get blood. We are both CPTs and it just stinks big time in the winter. snow ice on the ground is NOT good when trying to catch carry and walk with them either. I think its crazy quarterly but PA is PA

Broody hatched out two of these things. They won't hold still for a proper picture.

cute!!!! what type is that its black

Quote: I thought you were chaos, you just should not be allowed a minion avy

Once again, I must leave as things get interesting so...

LOL too cute

Brought my sweet kitty home from the vet this evening.... He's not 100% but glad he's home. Waiting on a consult from another vet to see what can be done for him.
sad.png

awwwww I pray things will get much better with him. He is young?

Not sure if she's ever had one done; 'didn't yesterday
How you doing? Feeling better?
hugs.gif
I am ok whites. I am surprised they havent made her get one. Great plans for the holiday weeksend?

Quote: yes quarterly or AI One of the big reasons I said scrap it, not testing this year. The worst is middle of winter and you have to bring them inside and try to get blood. We are both CPTs and it just stinks big time in the winter. snow ice on the ground is NOT good when trying to catch carry and walk with them either. I think its crazy quarterly but PA is PA

Broody hatched out two of these things. They won't hold still for a proper picture.

cute!!!! what type is that its black

Quote: I thought you were chaos, you just should not be allowed a minion avy
CPT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom