INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried and didnt last an hour after I got up.  My head just dont like not having it. 

:ya
yes quarterly or AI   One of the big reasons I said scrap it, not testing this year.  The worst is middle of winter and you have to bring them inside and try to get blood.  We are both CPTs and it just stinks big time in the winter.   snow ice on the ground is NOT good when trying to catch carry and walk with them either. I think its crazy quarterly but PA is PA

cute!!!!  what type is that its black

I thought you were chaos, you just should not be allowed a minion avy

:oops:

Quote: Hi Sally!
hugs.gif

Quote: half water half coffee? omg thats how my mother makes coffee gross, and I am terrible I like it dark

How are you peter?

Quote: yes quarterly or AI One of the big reasons I said scrap it, not testing this year. The worst is middle of winter and you have to bring them inside and try to get blood. We are both CPTs and it just stinks big time in the winter. snow ice on the ground is NOT good when trying to catch carry and walk with them either. I think its crazy quarterly but PA is PA

Broody hatched out two of these things. They won't hold still for a proper picture.

cute!!!! what type is that its black

Quote: I thought you were chaos, you just should not be allowed a minion avy
CPT?
Certified Poultry Tech for state of PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom