INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am not!!

I just wanted to know if she had lav bantam AM
hide.gif
lol
i want more polish birds

Yes, bantam EEs are laying well. They are laying machines. Just put some of their eggs on the 24 hour auction.
Yeah, kids are kind of expensive to ship around. They don't care to work for me much, maybe Sally will have better luck with them if I ship them to her.:lol:

Southern. From San Diego through Phoenix, Albuquerque....

Hi Banty :)
When in Oct will they be here?

Last edited:
So you will come right up I-44 which goes by four miles from me. Count me in.
What would you like me to bring you?
big_smile.png

Are you stopping at the IN poultry show?

No, if I was going I would. It will be just my husband and kids.
On you website it says bantam AM.... Do you have both EE and AM bantams?

I messed up their colors cause I liked splash so they are bantam EE.
Am not!!

I just wanted to know if she had lav bantam AM
hide.gif
I would love some too. I saw one person selling eggs on Ebay.....

I will see if my son wants to part with any...

I think by the end of the first week in Oct. They have to stay here until after a Serama show the 24th of Sept. Then they are free to go.
i am also building an incubator, that will hopefully be done tomorrow, then test run

Ok so it's been a while since I posted anything. So here's my new babies. the one with little feathers is fluffy butt,the light colored one is Shelly, and the 2 black ones is Larry and curly.
This is Moe, he was a little late but he made it.

This is Little Leo now, the one born Aug 14th. On my birthday.

Hi,

Hoping someone can give me some pointers & tips. I have a chick that has been in the same way for over 12hrs now. It has a fair bit open but hasn't made any more progress. The chick is breathing. 6 chicks have hatched and 4 of these are still in the incubator. When I took the 2 out last night I steamed up the bathroom and put in a warm damp paper towel so I didn't drop the humidity level at all. There are 6 eggs (including this one) still in the incubator but I suspected 2 of these were late quitters when I had candled at day 18. I marked them but left them in as there was no smell and I didn't want to ditch a viable egg. We are at day 21.5. The first pip was seen at day 20. They are Australorps.

Q: when should I intervene and help out. I don't want to rush as it is breathing but it also hasn't made any more progress.

I also have one egg which had pipped and had blood around the area about 12-15hrs ago. As the egg has been moved around by the hatched chicks I can't see how it is now (or get a photo), but there is no visible zipping from the areas of the egg I can see. If I open the incubator at all I could at least turn this egg over and see if it is still moving.

@ladyargentum
Welcome to the thread!! stuck zipping get it out, just pull that egg apart, if you need to clean the chick up please use warm water and gentle soap like dawn dish soap, dont get water or soap in beak or nostrils dry well with a washcloth and put back in bator or in a brooder that is already warm

see this *IMPORTANT INFO= TIMELINES PIPS ZIPS!!! & MARKING AIR CELLS DAY 18, DRAW DOWN, INTERNAL PIP, EXTERNAL PIP, and ZIPPING post #35770
For of my seven does were using the playground as shelter as it started to rain. (7 does 2 bucks currently.)
sweet!!!

Quote: x2
gig.gif

My barnyard mix "Chick Chick" crowed for first time today... It surprised me!
clap.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom