INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stwange, vewwy vewwy stwange

For the 2nd time in a week or less, I collected an egg with a rough shell and a hole in the end like a large pip hole.
If it happens again I'll try to get a picture before I toss it.
too much or not enough calcium?

no one is sick ?

egg-ca-detail294.jpg
cool or what?

Congrats!! And good luck!!
hunting season lol
oh no
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

It's rich text format you need to just switch out
It won't
Lol sorry
Woohooo!!! Congrats!!
thats always the way
Thanks!

MY CHICKENS LOCKED ME OUT OF THE COOP.
1f621.png
1f621.png
1f621.png
1f621.png
1f621.png
lau.gif

One of our little grey chickens was dead this morning when we went out there.

Between the flies, wasps, and longer grass that needs cut, We are on a mission to mow the goat area (guess 2 goats wasn't enough to keep it down.) deep cleaning/moving the coop, to make sure there's no wasp nests nearby, and I got my son scrubbing out all the water buckets, and refilling everything, to make sure it's not an algea problem.

My daughter "failed" to mention that her chicken yesterday was acting sick. She was fine the day before when I went out there with her. She said she'd been panting really hard. We did have a super hot day yesterday, and it could have been heat stroke, or an egg problem. She doesn't lay eggs very often to begin with, compared to our white cochin and RIR hen.

I hate how we seem to lose a chicken every few weeks, (although, it mostly happens when it's SUPER hot... and we didn't put the frozen ice out yesterday for them.... so now I feel guilty. I thought it had cooled off enough not to cause heat stroke issues.)
So sorry
sad.png

Ok ... not trying to nag er anythin, but my new birds in quarantine may have a problem. I would appreciate any help I can get!
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1132328/white-spot-on-earlobe#post_17507039

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom