INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:

Quote: Thank you has good ratings as well
@BantyChooks
81u659UmM0L._SL1500_.jpg

Foxlights Night Predator Deterrent - Night Predator Control Light. Protect Flocks and Crops! Use 1 unit that flashes 360 degrees. Scares away and alarms wildlife animals. See the SOLAR model too.
by Mopet Marketplace
Quote:
barnie.gif

Good morning/afternoon everybody! Sorry to everyone with sick or killed chickies. Also
love.gif
to anybody in a funk today. Sucks to feel like that-I know it all too well. Nice to see so many people loving and supportive of one another. Finally decided I couldn't pull off the "Ombre" hair anymore and back to my Barbie blonde as a pick me up. Unfortunately, only the chickens are here to appreciate it cause I'm not back to work until probably Saturday and the husband is working afternoons. Oh and for petes sake NO MORE SUPER CUTE DUCK PICS!!! or I will end up on a spontaneous random road trip to PA (and end up with Saphires too-whatever they are..) Hope everyone has a fabulous day
yippiechickie.gif
big_smile.png

Today is day 10 for one of my hatches and my super bright flash list died!!!!! Now i have to wait for the new one to get here in 3 days... or try to find one at the store.... what to do....

what flashlights do you all use that work well on Ameraucana eggs?

I was using my stun gun flash light it was super bright and the cover worked great for holding the eggs.
Use your cell flashlight ap @pamperedamber

daawwwwww

SOOOOO WRONG!!!! I would so be out the door to pick all of them up if I didn't know how stinky and poopy they are before I can safely let them in the pond!!!!
NOOOOOO not wrong! Chickens are so much more gross than ducks!!!! ducks dont get that yucky dust and dander all over you and you need to take a shower everytime you exit the coop! and there ARE ways to keeping clean brooders AND clean grow out pens!!! trust me I learned to keep clean quickly with some awesome ideas after I searched and searched online!! check out the duckling care link in my signature, I have soooooo learned how to keep clean!

i still have 1 fan in it, and i CANNOT throw any more money into it, hubby would KILL me
he told me yesterday that i should have paid the $150 for an incubator that was done :he  , he was supposed to get me one for an anniversary gift but didnt

i think at this point if i pool funds that we have into it i have close to $100 already, maybe more i try not to think about it

:eek: Wow, why so expensive? Mine was $45 to make.

so pretty!!!!!  looks like a petting zoo !!  you have monkeys?  :lau   I need some!   seriously lovely!!!  sky looks so big!!

Sally,
I have 7 grandkids that are here almost every weekend that act like monkeys sometimes, does that count? :lau
2 Pygmy Goats,twelve ducks, around forty chickens, seven ponies, and an Appaloosa not to mention the three dogs, two cats, and all the deer, skunks, squirrels,foxes, wolves, coyotes, and bears that frequently come up from the river or out of the bush north of my place
Just a small petting zoo. :gig

My son cooked for the entire Chicago Cubs baseball team last night. They are in town playing the Cards. Jake Arietta, a Cubs pitcher ate lunch there and liked it so much he took the whole team after the game.
Bailey's Range is the restaurant.
They use all Missouri grown grass fed and finished beef, bison, lamb, Berkshire pork, organic chicken, Missouri sourced produce and cheese. Everything is made from scratch, including condiments.

Arietta came up with the O's. He was good for a while then tailed off to the point that they cut him loose. I thought at the time they were pulling the plug too quick. Now look at him! He's been on top of his game ever since. Be nice to have him back about now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom