INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LL

I tried this, it's false advertising.

Sally, Banti, and others, how does this AC look? It's about day 10 on the Ancona ducks. I've been running humidity super low per recommendations, so is this right? Looks big to me but I've never hatched ducks.

Looks like there is a bit of a high side. Bet it does ok though..not too high. :)

I also have been questioning my air cells... I am going with lower humidity this round, since I was worried about it being high early last round... on my eggs that I drove 3 hrs there and back for, they all have perfect circles, look decent size and reducing nicely... on my shipped eggs however... another story... Sorry Phone doesn't like the no-flash photos, focuses fine if its enabled before I take any pics...
this one shows the saddle, seems big, others I have can even be an L shape or other odd configurations. Start as circles on day one though...

Just showing about where the chick is, in this case at the bottom of the egg pretty much, which kinda threw me, because a lot of them like to be at the top usually...

Thank you@PeasPoultry, you're True Blues are growing nicely, I think I still have 7/10 ;) (got them on ebay, my teals were duds :lol: )

This is not a reason!
You also don't eat Mealworms (I hope
lau.gif
) and yet you give them to the chickens!
hahaha well, supposedly the average person in a lifetime will eat a couple hundred pounds of bugs in their sleep, or on accident.... so, can I really judge my birds for eating bugs on purpose? :p

Sally, Banti, and others, how does this AC look? It's about day 10 on the Ancona ducks. I've been running humidity super low per recommendations, so is this right? Looks big to me but I've never hatched ducks.

Looks a little big to me. Let me go see if I can find the picture thingy.

I'll join you...... We would have a blast.
That would indeed be a blast.

LL

I tried this, it's false advertising.
lau.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom