INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*** childproof my butt.
I paid 128 dollars for kid-safe glasses and my toddler made them last 10 minutes before tkaing them apart.
Sometimes I wonder if they use real children to test these things out.

Why not listen to what Sally and other here have told you many times?

-Kathy

Cause that would....oh never mind I better behave myself.

Quote: Why not listen to what Sally and other here have told you many times?

-Kathy
Why even bother? We're better off talking to the walls!
rant.gif

Sometimes I wonder if they use real children to test these things out.

Cause that would....oh never mind I better behave myself.
I know, right? If they had my kid, he'd show them how fruitless it is, to try to market child-proof glasses, because there's no such thing! LOL

He was not a fan. The tablet and games that he can FINALLY see, held his interest for about 10 minutes, then... that was that.

And he's just young enough, that he doesn't 100% understand when you try to reason with him :(

Yeah probably not then. It's just too much fun taking stuff apart though.
yeah, I warned the doctor he wouldn't likely tolerate wearing them, and she recommended these super ugly, super expensive, kid-glasses that were supposed to be baby/toddler proof.... hahaha I feel like calling her back and go "okay, now what, he already figured out how to destroy them."

Quote:
yeah, I warned the doctor he wouldn't likely tolerate wearing them, and she recommended these super ugly, super expensive, kid-glasses that were supposed to be baby/toddler proof.... hahaha I feel like calling her back and go "okay, now what, he already figured out how to destroy them."
When you call her back make sure to ask for your money back as well
gig.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom