INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think hatchery seramas will be okay to breed if not then I will not even bother contacting agway as I was just told that they get by here seramas from Murray mcmurray she said they should be pure bred what Do you all think

can't tell you how many times I have to cut wire from spindles, replace blades and shafts, and get I dunn know what happened, I worked a golf course for 10 years same thing, then boss tells me your call to send them home for a bit if needed, I was not well liked by the crew,

It sounds so simple to me to not throw the trash (string from weed whacker and wrapper) on the ground, tell me if there is damage, move the stuff in your way (this guy has been most of the time since I moved it the very first time he showed up) and ask what I need done. Guy one told guy two who told guy three. I no longer have mint, my rhubarb was cut down just before it was ready to harvest, and too many areas are overgrown (3-6 feet). I live away from most companies, and the local idiots want to use my equipment for the same pay. If my equipment were in good shape (and if I knew how to use a weed whacker) I would do it myself!

we got our new pregnant goat she just needs a name now
October fest, Miller Lite, depending on the color
idunno.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom