INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of you ever heard this song?
0.jpg

Hey all need help naming my oscar

I called mine Oscar

That's what I was going to say! We named ours Oscar too and our Jack Dempsey Cichlid is named Jackie lol

Abi, I'm telling you...you'd be money ahead fixing or replacing your mower & learning to run the weed whacker, which anyone who's ever used one could teach you in <5 minutes

X2! MC, I could teach you how to use the weed whacker!

anyone guess where these eggies are headed? :lol: :yesss:
I know! They are coming to me! :weee :hugs
Do you get the godzila BPR eggs too?
A few of those, I believe 5.
Can you please keep me informed about the out come? It is very interesting to me!
I just hatched one Benny its HUGE and all black, So the huge BCM roo I have over the huge BR hen that lays godzilla eggs makes a black Sexlink chick. I will have to take images so you can tell me what it is, male or female. what color will a hens eggs be from this mating?
Brown of some kind :lol: I am waiting, is she a pure BPR?

Quote: Do you get the godzila BPR eggs too?
A few of those, I believe 5. Can you please keep me informed about the out come?

It is very interesting to me!

I just hatched one Benny its HUGE and all black, So the huge BCM roo I have over the huge BR hen that lays godzilla eggs makes a black Sexlink chick. I will have to take images so you can tell me what it is, male or female. what color will a hens eggs be from this mating? Brown of some kind
lol.png

I am waiting, is she a pure BPR?
you betcha she is pure BPR and the BCM is a very nice breeder bcm

NOOOOO!!! If you want Seramas I can put you in touch with my breeders who will ship to you. not cheap by far but would you rather have 2 5 dollar bills or 100 pennies? 

Well I would order from Lancaster fancy fowl but since the new owner people have said they never receive there birds and then they stop contacting them and if you don't know what lancaster fancy fowl is it's a hatchery that has show quality birds. I will send you a pm

Quote: I mowed the same church for 10-15 years, through two denominations, & plowed it for many of those years. After all that time, they decided the $100 I charged them for 3 hours of mowing & trimming (I usually charged $30/hour for smaller jobs) was too much and decided to get their own congregation to do it...hasn't looked the same since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom