INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great. Patience, remember ducks usually hatch much slower than chicks.

:frow

:gig

Wonderful! 

Thanks!

Oh, suuuure! Rub it in! :p
:hugs How are you today?

I know, mine are still bushes, with some flowers, and no pumpkins. I don't know if we are even going to get any this year.

These are the ONLY productive thing this year, and I don't see more than two. Corn is wimpy this year and the beans didn't even try.

Thanks!

These are the ONLY productive thing this year, and I don't see more than two. Corn is wimpy this year and the beans didn't even try.

My cucumbers did okay for one round. Maybe 10 cucumbers. I had about five pumpkins get a good size and orange. Then the flock got to them. :lol: Oh. I did harvest two beefsteak tomatoes.

Thanks!

My cucumbers did okay for one round. Maybe 10 cucumbers. I had about five pumpkins get a good size and orange. Then the flock got to them. :lol: Oh. I did harvest two beefsteak tomatoes.

The beans, peppers and tomatoes did great but my corn was tiny and wimpy. Same with all of our squash,melons and cucumbers. They never did much of anything this year :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom