INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm homeschooled and have been for four years

Awesome!
Why did you and your parents decide to do that?
Who actually teaches you, and what resources do you have?
I know you have a cell phone for posting on line but do you have a computer for online look-ups?
Do you like being home schooled, and do you think you are learning enough?

My opinion is for home schooling if you are capable. My reasons (other than some directly mentioned by you) are that public schools do have certain rules that have gone too far. Ones that result in expulsion. It is not about learning right from wrong. It is about doing wrong, and saying it is right. But holding hands is sexual harassment. I had a school where the teachers swore at the students. I am so afraid of offending people, I can't give my actual reasons. I just know that even a private school would not reassure me. There are still some good schools. There are also bad ones.
Besides, kids are no longer safe, and are learning more about computer use than actual knowledge.

Awesome!
Why did you and your parents decide to do that?  
Who actually teaches you, and what resources do you have?
I know you have a cell phone for posting on line but do you have a computer for online look-ups? 
Do you like being home schooled, and do you think you are learning enough?
I was bullied in school emotionally and physically I was punched in the face by this one kid every day.my mom does and we do computer and books.and yes I can look up if I need to and stuff.yes I love it.and yes when I was in school my GPA was 2.75 and now it's almost a perfect 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom