INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been meaning to ask you...reminded me when I saw your new avatar. How's your old Pit Bull doing?

She's good. Lazy and old like her mamma.
2764.png
1f49a.png
1f499.png

Did you know the turkey's are throwing themselves at the dog crate grate? And the ducks won't shut up. LOL apparently, baby ducks are noisy.

totally posted this to the wrong thread.
lol

I've been up since 4am, i'm tired :(

With that said, these baby ducks are not very friendly. :( You'd think I was murdering them in their sleep when I go to touch them.
just handle them even more

My daughter would love anything sparkly, shiney, or unicorny for her horse. Actually, next spring she wants us to buy her a baby horse so she can train it from day 1.
i had one of these
c20523a4f47ddfd2d5d7cfed29087dd1.jpg

but would have fun with his mane like this:
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_6m8a9m6c73swgo0wwkwoc44kc_640.jpg

Not me! The only things I excelled at were Phys Ed, English, and Spanish. Everything else, most of all math, was a real struggle.
math, english, french and all art were my favorites
i was even on the math team

haha my daughter would love that!

She braids her horses hair now... even though he's a boy.
xlJyJt0.jpg

Quote: Me? Thank you !
hugs.gif

I have 26 years of experience in education students, I have more than 1500 graduated students!
That's roughly 56 graduates per year. It's no wonder you don't sleep much! It is usually 2 classes one of 30-38
And other of 20-25
so you are right
And I sleep good! They aren't the reason way I can't sometimes sleep.
TMI?
lau.gif

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/1046313/incubating-w-friends-come-hatch-learn-chat-w-hosts-sally-sunshine-bantychooks/155460#post_17608603 layout=inline][/CONTENTEMBED]
@kwhites634
Congrats on the babies
Morning, Choas, Mc, banty, and all the rest. lol I don't know how MC remembers everyones names.
hide.gif
Youre a Golden feather!
Morning y'all.
frow.gif
Bubba has a rash on his face. Third day now. I think it's poison ivy... Anyone else want to weigh in?
Oh no!! that stinks! i hate poison ivy
looks like it poor guy
Hi Banti! Set 18 Seramas 12 OE 9 BCM 5 BCM Rooster over BR hen, those super sized eggs. @BantyChooks
Woohoo!!
Morning Mike No sign of him yet. He probably hasn't stop running yet. Talked with neighbors to let them know to watch for him
i hope he comes back
fl.gif
Bummer. I hope he shows up. I had a little batam rooster go missing for a few days, showed back up with a ring neck pheasant hen. lol
thats awesome LOL
Good Morning all. I was driving to work this morning after dropping my daughter off at school and glanced in my rearview mirror to notice that my child had written on my very dirty back windshield "Chicken Lady".
lau.gif
Now my car is parked at work for all to see my Chicken Lady windshield.
Well, upon further investigation, it also says cat lady.
[CONTENTEMBED=/t/1046313/incubating-w-friends-come-hatch-learn-chat-w-hosts-sally-sunshine-bantychooks/155550#post_17609363 layout=inline][/CONTENTEMBED]
Me? Thank you !
hugs.gif
I have 26 years of experience in education students, I have more than 1500 graduated students!
That's roughly 56 graduates per year. It's no wonder you don't sleep much!
It is usually 2 classes one of 30-38 And other of 20-25 so you are right And I sleep good! They aren't the reason way I can't sometimes sleep.
TMI? :lau
Talk My Intestine? Take Me Inside? To Much Information? (And I prefer the Day time over the night! :lau :lau)

Quote: Me? Thank you !
hugs.gif

That's roughly 56 graduates per year. It's no wonder you don't sleep much! It is usually 2 classes one of 30-38

And other of 20-25

so you are right

And I sleep good! They aren't the reason way I can't sometimes sleep. TMI?
lau.gif
Talk My Intestine?
Take Me Inside?
To Much Information? (And I prefer the Day time over the night!
lau.gif
lau.gif
)
No comment
lau.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom