INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed y'all too. I'm ok. Just been going through some stuff and made a mistake of playing farmville 2. I'm addicted lol
Wait!!! WHUT!!! you gave up us for FARMVILLE???? oh the shame!!!
gig.gif

Sorry three days late

My first Black Sexlink, FEMALE from what I read, Big BCM x BPR HEN that lays the godzilla eggs

@nicalandia can you shed some light on this cross and chick identification? I would greatly appreciate your knowledge!

You can see the Black SEXLINK front left....... compared to the right a pure BCM chick and a BCM x Brahma others are serama

female, thats what they look like from my neighbor, same cross

Y? black sexlinks should have a white head dot and clearer legs no?
Yep

Good night to you all
good night!!

No. Just hungry. My kids don't like taco bell, so I don't get to eat it often. LOL
i've nver had it

The post office picks today to be overly ambitious and ahead of schedule. They said two to three days on my birds shipped yesterday. So I have tomorrow off. I got a call a bit ago that they are there. The only problem is I can't get there before they close at 4:30. I don't know anyone there. You see I live closer to Joplin (4miles),and work there, but my address is the small town eight miles past me.
th.gif

My poor pullets
hit.gif
. I don't know anyone off now.
is it cool enough they can leave it out back for you??

Hey everyone. Am I still welcome.?
hide.gif
Hi!!!!!

My Barred Rocks covered by a Lavender Orpington yeilded black females and males with a white dot. The females matured to this:

Four females no head dot. Three males with dots.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom