INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone notice I said something??? No one responded....
1f62a.png
Well one person gave me a smiley wave! Thanks to that person but the rest of you are FIRED!!!

Ohhh and the page keeps reloading...thought I'd throw that in there.

Last edited:
1f62a.png
Well one person gave me a smiley wave! Thanks to that person but the rest of you are FIRED!!!

We are all volunteers here so you CAN'T fire us!
1f61b.png

Last edited:
1f62a.png

:frow Hi Glory!! I can't see your post- likely fell on a page that the thread decided to eat.

Works for me too.

Because of thread issues I could keep up today. Craft fair was alright. I made $37. We'll see how tomorrow goes.
fl.gif

I put photos in granny's thread this morning.
Wonderful, good luck today!

I thought everyone would like a Mira update. Her feathers are starting to grow back in certain spots and she's competely integrated back into the flock. She's such a strong little girl
smile.png

Wonderful

opened, and wetted down.

Day 25, hubby assist hatched the egg. he took the aircell shell off, opened it up poked a hole for air and put it back into the incubator to see if it can survive till morning. Crossing fingers the baby can do something :(

photo above was after he wetted it, and followed all the instructions for assist hatching once he saw the condition of the air sac.
He's doing a great job.

Quote: Glad the leg improved.

Good morning, Whites, Banti, etc.

Morning LALO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom