INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember 21 years ago writing a letter to Glad telling them their trash bags were garbage anymore. Yada yada. They still are. DH bought some a few years ago. The flex kind with febreeze. Not only did they tear too easy, but they attracted maggots. A few weeks ago, Glad was all the store had. :rant Each bag has leaked. In addition to all I had to do before bed, I also had to mop the kitchen, clean the garbage can, and tomorrow I have to use the carpet scrubber (so glad I have one!!).
Goodnight, people! See you in a few hours!

Sleep Tight MC

Anyone here speak Spanish? I have a translation favor. Nothing major, just a few words. :cool:

-Kathy

Un poco....muy poco

Whatcha got....maybe I can help....been a long time

"poop inspector"

-Kathy

:lau    Hoped you wanted Spanish to English. Afraid this one's "above my pay grade" (quote from el Presidente)

Closest I get is "inspector de caca", but I don't know how correct that is.

-Kathy

"La Inspector di mierda"( ? )

Last edited:
Ok ok ok I guess I'll let y'all off the hook since there were technical problems. I forgive everyone!! Lol But just remember,you don't need to be employed to be fired!! Lol

So my post was in regards to my lil newborn chick that was pecked by my meanie brain rooster. She went downhill fast and I brought her inside. Within a few hours ,she passed. I believe there was something internal going on. Although I'm very sad,I'm at peace knowing she's in Heaven with another chick that passed last summer,Hope. And with the 7 victim chicks of fire ants. No suffering! All you can eat scratch and bugs!! Thank you all kindly for the advice as well as the prayers. Much appreciated.

Dally love,I could never fire you!!! You're just too amazingly awesome! Still not sure about the rest of you......
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
just kidding y'all....y'all are an awesome group!!! Glad to be a part of it.

God bless,

Glory

Any more hogs?

There are 2 legged and 4 legged ones, what is your's choose?

Last edited:
I remember 21 years ago writing a letter to Glad telling them their trash bags were garbage anymore. Yada yada. They still are. DH bought some a few years ago. The flex kind with febreeze. Not only did they tear too easy, but they attracted maggots. A few weeks ago, Glad was all the store had.
rant.gif
Each bag has leaked. In addition to all I had to do before bed, I also had to mop the kitchen, clean the garbage can, and tomorrow I have to use the carpet scrubber (so glad I have one!!).
Goodnight, people! See you in a few hours!
Yikes.

I need help! I need to come up with ideas for my daughter's birthday for my mom in law to get her, that's not a gigantic trampoline.

Suggestions?

Pools, and trampolines and things of that nature are off limits. With the kids I have, someone would die. haha I like being able to let them run around outside unsupervised, and both of those would take that option away :eek:

Edit : What my daughter wants for her birthday is a baby horse. But my mom in law would never do that. haha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom