INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gig.gif
Duckling wanted Sturgis in the crib.
She was introducing him to her unicorn, and then started saying "come here, baby boy!"
Now she is playing peekaboo with him!
gig.gif
They are so much fun at that age.

I wanted to make sure you saw this post from a "Production " Thread:

post #11373 of 11394
22 hours, 41 minutes ago

• 84b41cf0_BYC_6_yr_badge.gif
Here is a sample of some of the fashions

0.jpg

Let's leave it at "Such hideous creatures I have not seen yet." They look like an escaped science experiment!
They are a science experiment.

yes, but wrapped up in that poem is a memory of my grandfather who was in the U.S. Navy in WW I working as a cook. His ship was sunk and his Captain went down with the ship and my grandfather would get tears in his eyes when he told the story. If you want to think more about my ancestors read the book, Where the Red Fern Grows. My grandfather loved hounds and was from eastern Oklahoma.
Did you write it?

I'v noticed that a lot of lyrics on these sites have a few words wrong.
I've noticed it too. Funny how many versions I found of the Chicken Little song. Chicken Licken is one version.

yes but it is still better than what I thought they sang
old.gif
It's amazing how much I got wrong trying to decipher lyrics. My mother had a better ear for it than I.

Perhaps. If the landscaper doesn't mow them down. I think I need a new landscaper. The grass is way too tall. It doesn't look like he even mowed last week!

LOL!
Wish I could afford a landscaper. It's a desperate situation here.

You have my condolences for the chick you had to put down.

For new hatchlings I like to put them in the basement brooder for about a week. That gives me the ability to keep a better eye on them to make sure that they are thriving. After a week or so they start making more dust so they get kicked outside to the garage brooder.
I do versions of that. He was inside a week and I think some genetic, neural thing just took over.
I just couldn't get over how tiny he was. The only way I knew he was a he is his comb kept growing, just not the rest of his body.
I used to raise more at a time so they all went to the big hover brooders in the brooder house out of the incubator.
Lately, I've only been hatching up to 20 at a time so they spend a bit more time indoors. But they go outside at a pretty young age if it is over 60F with no heat.

all six ayam cimani eggs are still alive. last night I candled and seen two feet with toes wiggling it was awesome

Cemanis. WOO HOO!!!. Congratulations.

His version of Peace In The Valley was my Grandmother's favorite, even as old as she was when he recorded it.
ELVIS PRESLEY

Peace In The Valley Lyrics Oh well, I'm tired and so weary But I must go alone Till the lord comes and calls, calls me away, oh yes Well the morning's so bright And the lamp is alight And the night, night is as black as the sea, oh yes There will be peace in the valley for me, some day There will be peace in the valley for me, oh Lord I pray There'll be no sadness, no sorrow No trouble, trouble I see There will be peace in the valley for me, for me Well the bear will be gentle And the wolves will be tame And the lion shall lay down by the lamb, oh yes And the beasts from the wild Shall be lit by a child And I'll be changed, changed from this creature that I am, oh yes Lyrics from eLyrics.net
For you, the old timers that love the king [VIDEO]
[/VIDEO] [VIDEO]
[/VIDEO]

Last edited:
I do versions of that. He was inside a week and I think some genetic, neural thing just took over.
I just couldn't get over how tiny he was. The only way I knew he was a he is his comb kept growing, just not the rest of his body.
I used to raise more at a time so they all went to the big hover brooders in the brooder house out of the incubator.
Lately, I've only been hatching up to 20 at a time so they spend a bit more time indoors. But they go outside at a pretty young age if it is over 60F with no heat.
That's interesting though that his comb continued to grow but not the rest of his body.

Frankenfood.

0.jpg

Steak Mountain.

0.jpg

That's interesting though that his comb continued to grow but not the rest of his body.

I may have a picture of him.

I thought I knew a lot about chickens but I've seen so much more strange stuff since breeding and hatching as much as possible.

Last edited:
I wanted to make sure you saw this post from a "Production " Thread: [COLOR=0066CC]post #11373[/COLOR] of 11394 22 hours, 41 minutes ago
http:// you need to post some of your fashion photos...like you posted in the OKIE thread.
Here is a sample of some of the fashions This one is my all time favorite, the maternity dress I made for Phyllis when she went broody. They get so dramatic when I put clothes on them!
I must say that this is the most ugliest bunch of chickens I ever seen.
Worse than that Chinese monstrosity with legs the size of telegraph poles?
This one? No the are lovely! :lau

I am going to an open gym class at one to make up for a lesson I missed, and my mom wants to stop at habitat for humanity for some Windows, (we are redoing our dining room this week!), I'm gonna look for some supplies for our chicken coop!
Great, have fun!

all six ayam cimani eggs are still alive. last night I candled and seen two feet with toes wiggling it was awesome
Wonderful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom