INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: It is a breed called Dong tao chickens
I want To reach 8000
clap.gif

Featherless chicken so they don't overheat yet can grow fast with high metabolism in warm climates.
The prof. And the chickens are from Israel
Nothing personal, but I wouldn't be bragging about that:gig I couldn't bring myself to feed & water one w/o wearing a blindfold.
You are speaking from your comfort house, but imagine a poultry farmer in the tropics that this breed will reduce its cooling bills and will increase the efficiency of weight /feed ratio of the flock , let say by 15%-20%( no protein from feed go waste to feathers ) he WILL surly be appreciative and he will show that appreciation by hard currency! So yes, my bragging was right!

Last edited:
Quote: Nothing personal, but I wouldn't be bragging about that:gig I couldn't bring myself to feed & water one w/o wearing a blindfold.
You are speaking from your comfort house, but imagine a poultry farmer in the tropics that this breed will reduce its cooling bills and will increase the efficiency of weight /feed ratio of the flock , let say by 15%-20%( no protein from feed go waste to feathers ) he WILL surly be appreciative and he will show that appreciation by hard currency! So yes, my bragging was right!
Well, far be it from me to in any way reduce a tropical poultry farmer's available gene pool. I pass. Beyond that,
duc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom