INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

frow.gif

You are speaking from your comfort house, but imagine a poultry farmer in the tropics that this breed will reduce its cooling bills and will increase the efficiency of weight /feed ratio of the flock , let say by 15%-20%( no protein from feed go waste to feathers ) he WILL surly be appreciative and he will show that appreciation by hard currency! So yes, my bragging was right!

And far less water to process. Win win. I was going to cull mine but the idea of less protein into feathers is still a plus for me

You are speaking from your comfort house, but imagine a poultry farmer in the tropics that this breed will reduce its cooling bills and will increase the efficiency of weight /feed ratio of the flock , let say by 15%-20%( no protein from feed go waste to feathers ) he WILL surly be appreciative and he will show that appreciation by hard currency! So yes, my bragging was right!

And far less water to process. Win win. I was going to cull mine but the idea of less protein into feathers is still a plus for me

Indeed I forgot the processing all together!
Thanks pen!

Hi.

Quote:
, Where the Red Fern Grows.

I did not write it
That would have been cool though.
A buddy of mine is writing a book about his grandfather and the town named after him - Berger, MO.

The definition of ugly, regardless of attributes. If they were human, they'd have to sneak up on the glass to get a drink of water!
Nothing personal, but I wouldn't be bragging about that
gig.gif
I couldn't bring myself to feed & water one w/o wearing a blindfold.
lau.gif

You are speaking from your comfort house, but imagine a poultry farmer in the tropics that thus breed will reduce its cooling bills and will increase the affisionsy weight /feed ratio of the flock , let say by 15%-20%( no protein from feed go waste to feathers ) he WILL surly be appreciative and he will show that appreciation by hard currency! So yes, my bragging was right!

You guys are so tech savvy.
Our factory had the first laser robot in the country that cut holes in metal sheeting (van roofs) rather than using a drill.
The drill put a dimple in the roof that would sometimes leak at the roof rack. When it was working, the laser made a perfect hole without stretching the metal. Two companies collaborated on the project. One Irish and one Israeli.
I usually had to work on it when they weren't in country whenever the holes got jagged or didn't cut at all. It was a prototype after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom