INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some incubation questions about silver wayndotte. I can't find anything on the net (not good at using Internet yet.) Lol.. about how long the incubation period is for the eggs before they hatch. Anyone have a time frame?
Normally 21 days, but that's not etched in stone. Read the notes @ the very begging of this thread; they answer more questions than you even knew you had. And Good luck with your hatching.

.If I'd had someone like a cross between you & Benny as a friend when I was coming up I could have foregone formal schooling altogether and still been smarter than the average bear.
bow.gif

It's crazy about her teeth... I've never seen such long roots on baby teeth.... No wonder they wouldn't come out on their own.

Sounds like your keeping busy.
Yeah pretty busy. But i'm the kind of person who needs to stay busy.

Good morning Mrs. Chick,

would you mind if we continued our remote relationship on a more informal basis and I call you by your first name? Might that be Motor?

lol.png

Please call me John or if that is too informal call me Captain O Captain

I'm thinking there's not a lot of folks on here that were even born in '77, when he was taken from us, let alone around when he began his meteoric rise in the music industry in '54
I'm dating myself a bit here, but I was born the year Achy Breaky Heart came out.

My daughter survived the teeth extraction, but they only did two. Have to get back in two weeks to do the other two.

Whew... Crazy morning.
th.gif
Is she still speaking to you?

Yeah pretty busy. But i'm the kind of person who needs to stay busy.

I'm dating myself a bit here, but I was born the year Achy Breaky Heart came out.
Come work for me!
You are too young, girl!

If you go back enough!
Did you know that humans and bananas have 50% of their genes in common?
So we can call each other Ban and ana!
lol.png

You can read this if you want
http://genecuisine.blogspot.co.il/2011/03/human-dna-similarities-to-chimps-and.html
dna proves intelligent design, just like intelligence developed the featherless chicken, evolution is an atheist's attempt to eliminate the one who caused the "Big Bang", everything that "is" had a cause except the uncaused first cause, remember a Jewish scientist Einstein said that "time, space, and matter are co-relative" (all three created at the same time)

Hitler thought evolution was true and used it to an evil end, we must be careful where we go with the theory of evolution, there was a huge increase in the fossil record that is more than a missing link, more like a missing chain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom