INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, you're not altogether wrong, but more than that, I've never been overly fond of having my picture taken. I'm funny that way. Only reason I did it here is so y'all would have some idea of who you're talking to.

lol, I was joking.... I don't enjoy having my pic taken either; I do much better on the other side of the camera.

Honestly, you're not altogether wrong, but more than that, I've never been overly fond of having my picture taken. I'm funny that way. Only reason I did it here is so y'all would have some idea of who you're talking to.

I agree in not overly happy with having my picture taken but I wanted too show you all who i am also. Besides Whites that pipe makes you look brilliant. Heck add the glasses and your a practically Einstein.

evening all, I found out to stop mama(my lady) from talking so much at the VFW, I just start talking to folks about chickens and she hushes up
hu.gif
I can think about a few ways too. Wife hasn't been to the VFW yet (one of our pool league stops). She sits outside when I go to pick up fish fry during lent.

We appreciate that.

Evening folks....
Good evening young man!

I'm about to finish locking up and then I'm going to shoot a couple games of pool. Wife, daughter and son are having pizza on the opposite side of town. I couldn't go because I don't have automatic doors yet.
hit.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom