INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hugs
e5dbbcc3a319e75bab27646c5c2533ed.jpg
That's a funny show.

Wrong thread, but....
Did you know caffeine has absolutely zippo effect on me? I can drink a full cup of caffeinated coffee and go right to sleep. It doesn't help me wake up in the morning either. :(

ETA: It also seems to be strangely addicting. I can't stop.....

Last edited:
Decaf has no effect for me, but I'm pretending!!!

Lol. I drink coffee because a piping hot liquid does help you get going in the mornings, to some extent.
It also helps to keep me from pigging out on chocolate. I mean, when you have a 5lb bag of chocolate in the pantry, leaving it alone aint gonna happen w/o a distraction....

Lol. I drink coffee because a piping hot liquid does help you get going in the mornings, to some extent.
It also helps to keep me from pigging out on chocolate. I mean, when you have a 5lb bag of chocolate in the pantry, leaving it alone aint gonna happen w/o a distraction....

I could definitely go for some chocolate!

Why on earth would you have a 5lb bag of chocolate in your pantry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom