INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were born in Finland or Estonia, you'd likely have blue eyes.
The bulk of populations (90%) from Scotland, Ireland and Iceland have either green or blue eyes.

Mine are blue with a touch of green some days, as are my siblings and my parent's were.
I'm very fond of green, silver, gray and amber.
Ever notice how many news anchors these days, both black and white have unusual eye colors?

Looks so serene.

Better yet. I got bitten yesterday but there have been very few since it got cool.

bow.gif

You can still visit others.

Looks awesome. Enjoy the fast and self reflection as well.

Me too, ours and other area ponds would often find poppers on the end of my line.

40 has been the low so far and no heat yet. It's hitting 80 today. I'm praying there will be no heat or air necessary for at least 2 more weeks.

After years of fighting about it, I've gotten my wife to embrace opening the house up when it is mild and closing it up PRIOR to the temps dropping or rising.
She would want to keep it open till it was already cold enough inside to need heat and vice versa.

Only 5. Wow, where did everyone go. It used to be 30 behind when I'd log on.

Blood rings are likely from either disease or vitamin deficiencies.
I offer you this excellent troubleshooting guide for your perusal.
http://ufdc.ufl.edu/UF00008570/00001/1j

Salmonella and Mycoplasma are a couple things that can be passed vertically from hen to chick transovarially
http://www.exoticpetvet.net/avian/eggs.html
http://www.thepoultrysite.com/articles/2477/vertically-transmitted-health-issues-in-poultry/

Ya'll should get more sleep. IMHO, school starts too early in the morning for teens.

Did that sleep deprivation cause emotional or mental issues?

In addition to what OCAP said, guests could also be members not currently logged on. Unless logged on, the site doesn't know who it is just that there is a computer link.

We were living in a log cabin/frame building on the old homestead when my daughter was born in August of that year. The house built in the 1840s had no central heat and no insulation. Just a space heater and a wood stove. It was always cold and my daughter got acclimated during that first winter. When we would go anyplace warm in winter (like the in-law's house) the next few years, she would get flushed and sweating.

Perhaps (hopefully) he's just been busy.

Praying you will get a good snow base in the mountains this winter. For your reservoirs but also, if you do, it will probably mean we'll have good snow for our ski trip.

You just brought back bad memories.

I worked a tow truck for AAA, Amoco Motor Club and several police departments for winches, tire changes, car starts and tows in bad weather for years when I was young. Nobody wants to change their tire in that weather so they call you.

The new Walmart is less than a mile by road. I pass it every trip to Lowe's, Home Depot and grocery stores that are just up the hill past it.
I refuse to go there. Never seen the inside or been on the lot.

I'm sure it is colder there but I hatch through the winter. I'll raise chicks in the brooder house as long as the building is over 35F. One bad winter, they had to be in the cellar way too long.
I have green hazel eyes! :eek:

None of my kids have brown eyes, they all have some variation of hazel.

@ChickenCanoe
It was 55* in the dining room, 46* in the bedrooms. Not playing games with that.
I never knew a teenager to sleep more than 2-6 hours/night. No issues. I was in the gifted program. I didn't have trouble with studying.
Our high will be 64* today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom