INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's to decaf. When your heart starts skipping every 4 beat you'll leave caffeine alone for sure

Agreed! Or when your heart rate jumps to 180....
droolin.gif

Hey!
rant.gif

hit.gif

@ChickenCanoe
It was 55* in the dining room, 46* in the bedrooms. Not playing games with that.
I never knew a teenager to sleep more than 2-6 hours/night. No issues. I was in the gifted program. I didn't have trouble with studying.
Our high will be 64* today.

It was 90 F here yesterday...woke up today and it was 48F! My chicks were so confused. LOL!

I am so glad to have the cooler temps though, it has been one hot and dry summer. Now we just need some rain. My pond is down about 5 feet.

Agreed!  Or when your heart rate jumps to 180....

:hit

It was 90 F here yesterday...woke up today and it was 48F!  My chicks were so confused. LOL! 

I am so glad to have the cooler temps though, it has been one hot and dry summer.  Now we just need some rain.  My pond is down about 5 feet. 

Agreed

My pond is a mud puddle right now. But I let the water out a few years ago due to our well being at same level as pond. City water now so I'm going to start it up soon I hope.

oh golly, if i dont get at LEAST 7 hours, i am like this::rant :idunno :th lol

O well let's see I am up until maybe 12 or later most of the time and then I get up at 8:00 to let chickens out and go about my day and I may wake up at 3 again just depends on how hot it is inside if it's maybe 65 or up inside I can't stand it but no matter how hot I am sleeping I can't sleep without covers on me.

I just dropped my 500 dollar inubator on the ground.

Edited by staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome progress on the motor.

Got some blue gill and one bass for my friends pond. So from my other friends pond we caught and did a transfer. Learned more flyfishing last night than I ever did with instructor. Really fun.

Of course there wasn't any wind.

That is pretty pond.
@heatherfeather7 How is your daughter doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom