INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all.... maybe I can find some energy.....

Heather Love missed you!!! you silly hairy cat you!!

Can anyone help me think of a name change thabks to anyone who comes to help I hope you don't mind if I post this here Sally

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1137286/name-change-ideas#post_17626066

I posted Dale!!

Hello again! Look what I made out of recycled magazine scraps:
CUTE!!!

Quote: awesome!! mods fixed it afterall? how cool is that!

hello sally! i have been on BYC for a while, but this is the best thread i have subscribed too in a long time!
Hi Sophie!! I bet its getting cold there already isnt it? I am glad your with us!!

Quote: pass the popcorn!!!

Hi All,

This poor roo is getting culled tomorrow, but I was wondering about this white stuff on his comb. I haven't seen it on any other birds. He's been separated from the flock for over a month while I unsuccessfully tried to re-home him.
Can anyone say what this is, and if I find it on any other birds - how do I treat it?

Hi All, This poor roo is getting culled tomorrow, but I was wondering about this white stuff on his comb. I haven't seen it on any other birds. He's been separated from the flock for over a month while I unsuccessfully tried to re-home him. Can anyone say what this is, and if I find it on any other birds - how do I treat it?
Looks like scabs from hurting his comb somehow.

Quote:
lau.gif

DID you candle? they are fertile all breeds?
No, I didn't candle, you told me no candling until day 7.
big_smile.png

well ok then

Quote: hughsnet said I dont have service too many trees. he left and it works now lmao

Gee, Sally, you got back just in time for me to bail...bowling night

BBL, y'all play nice now, ya hear?
oh fun!!! shake a leg errrr ummmm shake rattle and roll????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom