INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks Silver!! hows momma feelin? you get that solar panel up and working? She dont let you driver her new car right? ha ha ha
she's ok, panels are project in the works, not that she want let me drive it, I gotta get use to it, it tells me where to go a lot
idunno.gif

For those that assist chicks, here are some pictures of a chick the was malpositioned with it's beak over wing and foot over head. I'll put them in a spoiler to in case you have slow internet.

-Kathy

no kisses!!! dax is a germaphobie!!!   :lol:

How are the goats and all your critters dear?  tires are on the vehicle water is running?  you got a replacement generator? 
Two of my three new goats are fine. Third as stated above is out and I can't get her in and the cyotes have been close this week.
My water is still not fixed, the generator that was stolen was a long saving project at my wages and not in current budget at all. My tires have been replaced.
New goats.
Gwen 2 year old paint Boer.

Melody a very pregnant sweety.

And Ruby the runaway wild child (also pregnant last month)

hmm.png
Hello all...just wondering if someone can direct me to the notes on incubating eggs that have detached air sacs? (shipped eggs)
I know there probably is one here somewhere...I just can't find it.

Also, any advice would be great.
I have been turning the eggs since I set them Friday night. I think I've screwed up, but hopefully can fix the damage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom