INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: I fell 30' and was seriously injured... broken wrist, many broken ribs, broken clavicle, broken scapula, punctured lung, and a few broken vertebrae.

-Kathy
hugs.gif

Quote: oh dang!!!! Ruby!!!! silly goat!!! I hope she gets back soon!!! she dont know treats I assume dang!! I pray you get your water fixed soon, and I am so sorry about the generator, homeowners dont cover that stuff? I assume its not worth it.

I've done that. It's a calculated risk.

Harnesses, scaffolding and bucket trucks help.
It is only ten and a half feet, but it makes me really nervous. It is funny, standing at the edge or the Grand Canyon did not bother Mt at all, but tree houses, rooves, ladders, and the like drive me crazy.

hmm.png
Hello all...just wondering if someone can direct me to the notes on incubating eggs that have detached air sacs? (shipped eggs)
I know there probably is one here somewhere...I just can't find it.

Also, any advice would be great.
I have been turning the eggs since I set them Friday night. I think I've screwed up, but hopefully can fix the damage.
frow.gif
NOTES LINKS & Informational POST LINKS - BackYard Chickens Community

here is the post from those links...

Shipped Eggs = Change Of Plans! post #53845

What you get in the mail?

@Sally Sunshine
She is a wild one from a herd so she doesn't know much at all except I was part of her being caught, put in a cage, tarped, and hauled a hundred scary miles. I am the boogieman right now.
Home owners deductible is 1800 and is was 1200 so that is a no go. Just an annoying and costly loss :(
As to the water the hole has been dug and the water off, but all I get is promises promises :he

Last edited:
Welcome back Sally! We all missed you! Mike kept us updated on internet woes.
Hope you got some rest and spent quality time with your family!

Guess what company has started running tv ads here this week?
Hughes net! Guess I'll skip it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom