INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cross post, but most people are here that want to know.

I caught Ruby tonight!!! She is safely penned up. A sight for sore eyes!!! :weee

@Sally Sunshine
She is a wild one from a herd so she doesn't know much at all except I was part of her being caught, put in a cage, tarped, and hauled a hundred scary miles. I am the boogieman right now.
Home owners deductible is 1800 and is was 1200 so that is a no go. Just an annoying and costly loss
sad.png

As to the water the hole has been dug and the water off, but all I get is promises promises
he.gif

Hi Peter!!

Welcome back Sally! We all missed you! Mike kept us updated on internet woes.
Hope you got some rest and spent quality time with your family!

Guess what company has started running tv ads here this week?
Hughes net! Guess I'll skip it!
Lalo!!!! I have trees, but in general I am not hearing good

Quote:
Beer can!
frow.gif

It is only ten and a half feet, but it makes me really nervous. It is funny, standing at the edge or the Grand Canyon did not bother Mt at all, but tree houses, rooves, ladders, and the like drive me crazy.
Amazing.

I was seriously lucky when I fell 20'. I walked away from it with only a partially separated shoulder.
I stupidly did a flip on a jump while skiing. I crashed and separated my shoulder.

Not sure why? God looks after fools and babies maybe?

-Kathy

I was constantly coerced to work in dangerous situations till the company cam up with a 'working at heights' program.

Amazing.

I stupidly did a flip on a jump while skiing.  I crashed and separated my shoulder.

I was constantly coerced to work in dangerous situations till the company cam up with a 'working at heights' program.
Small planes don't bother me either, but swaying bridges :oops: I think it is anything unstable.

@campingshaws She was up with her pasture mate when I came home. She seemed much calmer so I fed her in my alley way to the round pen, she stayed this time when I went behind her. I closed it off, and opened the pen. I then went around to the round pen and encouraged them back and in(by opening the pen her mate joined her). Frankly, it is an answer to prayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom