INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been awake since 2 this morning and my alarm is set for 4 tomorrow morning ... guess I better say good night too!

Quote: You kidding? I get nervous walking on a thick rug! I won't even hunt deer from a tree stand unless it's my own ladder stand, which ain't all that high, plus I'm used to it. I don't know how high you're going with the 2x6 stock, but you could always get it to height with pulleys & just tie the rope off. Or build them on the ground, then raise them into position with push poles. It would be a 2 person job that way. Why not pick Pens' brain? that was/is his business. He's helped me a lot; I'm sure he'd be glad to do the same for you. You'll want to tie any ladders off to prevent them from slipping.
@Pensmaster

Quote: I've been struggling ever since I had Shingles; don't have the feeling or control in that arm like I did, and it frustrates the H__l out of me. I used to carry a 123 average on the same lanes; now I'm struggling to stay above 100, and I can't accept the fact that my best is behind me. We won our 12th game in a row tonight, and we're in 1st place, but it's none of my doing.

Cross post, but most people are here that want to know.

I caught Ruby tonight!!! She is safely penned up. A sight for sore eyes!!! :weee

:yesss:
Baby pics.

Awe!

I've been struggling ever since I had Shingles; don't have the feeling or control in that arm like I did, and it frustrates the H__l out of me. I used to carry a 123 average on the same lanes; now I'm struggling to stay above 100, and I can't accept the fact that my best is behind me. We won our 12th game in a row tonight, and we're in 1st place, but it's none of my doing.

my son-in-law got shingles in his eye, blinded him on one side.

I've been struggling ever since I had Shingles; don't have the feeling or control in that arm like I did, and it frustrates the H__l out of me. I used to carry a 123 average on the same lanes; now I'm struggling to stay above 100, and I can't accept the fact that my best is behind me. We won our 12th game in a row tonight, and we're in 1st place, but it's none of my doing.

Shingles is terrible. Couldn't sleep for 3 nights from the pain. I feel for ya. I wish they had better treatments for it in this day and age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom