INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone raise Crickets? ever raised them?

crickets.jpg

Deja vu anyone?

-Kathy
lau.gif

we havent gone through it until he asks for the info again instead of checking for responses to his own posts, yes?
Steal Waiting!Interesting

VICKS SHOWER PUCKS
You can buy them, or make them.
1/2 Cup baking soda (gotta have fizz!)
1 Cup cornstarch
5 Tb Vicks (adult or children's)
1-3 tsp water as needed.
Molds (ice cube tray works)

I let mine sit for a day to dry up a little. Now they are in a small butter bowl in the bathroom cupboard.

You can also get the Vicks stick that looks like a bullet, and you huff it a few times a day. Saline spray, and my favorite!! Tissues (Puffs or Kleenex) with Vicks!
Interesting. I hope you feel better soon.

Shower pucks????
Chaos was confused too.

Interesting. I hope you feel better soon.
Thank you.

@Sally Sunshine

Shower pucks are put in the shower. Near the drain because the water has to hit it, and it will make the floor slippery. The heat from the shower will release the vapors and clear your sinuses.

I've been struggling ever since I had Shingles; don't have the feeling or control in that arm like I did, and it frustrates the H__l out of me. I used to carry a 123 average on the same lanes; now I'm struggling to stay above 100, and I can't accept the fact that my best is behind me. We won our 12th game in a row tonight, and we're in 1st place, but it's none of my doing.

Really.... Never knew Shingles could do that.... I have a patch on my back that's taking forever to clear up.... But i guess where they are makes a difference... I used to get them right on my Stomach right at the belt line.
I considered using the fireplace last night here in Jersey too!

Mines on although it's a gas fireplace.

my son-in-law got shingles in his eye, blinded him on one side.

Oh no that sucks

Thanks Phage :hugs

me too! but there is no stove pipe at the moment!!!! :duc

What you afraid of a little smoke.... :lau

When I was a young buck a year out of h.s. I took a job with a roofing / sheet metal company, where part of my job was playing "gofer" for the lead man on roof repair jobs.We were working on one of the old Catholic churches in D.C.; three stories out of the ground with a slate roof & built-in copper guttering. Lead man sent me down to the truck for something; I got it and climbed back up, as far as those gutters, and told Mr. Lead Man he could slide down to me & get it, but no way was I about to step off that ladder onto that slate roof; not for no amount of nuthin'. He made fun of me, knowing I was spooked, but I didn't much care. Slate roofs are nice, until a shingle breaks or otherwise comes loose; at which point anyone stepping on it is subject to taking an unexpected trip to the dirt. If a bad slate isn't visibly broken or loose, you might not know it's bad 'til you step on it. Safety harnesses weren't required back then, and most guys didn't bother with them. Nothing to hold on to up there, and nothing to stop you if you lose your footing, except the Great Spirit.

I guess you better hope the best spirit likes you.

A dog that don't wanna go out in 46 degree weather!  What kind of wusses you raising there? :lau

Maybe she meant 47 below..... Just teasing but yeah 47 is nice here for October..... I wish ice fishing season would get here. Hippie where do you live anyway? I think i knew at one time but I've forgotten.

Oh goodness, what is with all the poor, depressing stories!!! :eek:

I was diagnosed with Leukemia on 7 June and my daughter was born on 1 July.... Sorry I'll pray for him.

Really.... Never knew Shingles could do that.... I have a patch on my back that's taking forever to clear up.... But i guess where they are makes a difference... I used to get them right on my Stomach right at the belt line.
Mines on although it's a gas fireplace.
Oh no that sucks
What you afraid of a little smoke....
lau.gif

I guess you better hope the best spirit likes you.
Maybe she meant 47 below..... Just teasing but yeah 47 is nice here for October..... I wish ice fishing season would get here. Hippie where do you live anyway? I think i knew at one time but I've forgotten.
I was diagnosed with Leukemia on 7 June and my daughter was born on 1 July.... Sorry I'll pray for him.
I am very sorry to hear that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom