INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was diagnosed with Leukemia on 7 June and my daughter was born on 1 July.... Sorry I'll pray for him.

Sorry to hear this Phil. My dad was diagnosed with leukemia after going to the hospital after his stomach ruptured from a blockage from drinking the stuff they give you before you have a colonoscopy. They have gave him 6 weeks to live. That was in 1997. He is still here, nearly 20 years later!

Sorry to hear this Phil.  My dad was diagnosed with leukemia after going to the hospital after his stomach ruptured from a blockage from drinking the stuff they give you before you have a colonoscopy.   They have gave him 6 weeks to live.  That was in 1997.  He is still here, nearly 20 years later!  

Well i feel stupid... I quoted that to help reassure her that leukemia isn't a death sentence and i lost the quote and my post disappeared.... So only part of what i said came out.
I was diagnosed in 1995.....i too was given a few years...... I had this little old thing called a bone marrow transplant...... My daughter is now 21. So whoever it was with the friend who was diagnosed let them know it's not a death sentence .

Last edited:
Did you sleep well?

I am happy to be sick! I get to wear sweats and use Vicks tissues! I love cough syrup too!

Thank you. We are still in the beginning of it. Not sure how bad it will get.

I was sorry to see they don't come in kids sizes.
Besides, you are here.
Good morning all!! I'm sorry so many are sick! It seems like there are some nasty bugs going around. I hope everyone gets better soon!

I have to admit that I have always liked cough syrup, but I've never tried Vick's tissues. That is on my list for next time I"m sick!!1

I have a rooster question. We have a very colorful rooster, I'm not sure what he is. We have a large fluffy frizzled roo. We tried to move the frizzled roo in with the colorful roo and the silkie roo dog kennel. We have to cull or get rid of all of them this week. The frizzled roo mounted the colorful roo and he submitted, just like a hen would. Is that normal?

Or, do I have a hen that looks like a roo?

Kinda early yet in CA. glad you're not too addicted
tongue.png
One of my peahens escaped yesterday, so I was up early to look for her. Just before the sun came up she started calling for her buddies and I found her!

-Kathy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom