• Surehatch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • IncuView

• MagicFly

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Farm Innovators

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • other...please leave model types/numbers if possible.

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Janoel

• Total voters
:pop That's the only way to learn :bow I'd vote for the IncuView (reviews & Customer Service) but have a Janoel12 (Valentine gift from Hubby) which is still sitting in the box :lau Someday :fl
OPEN IT!
Plug it in and make sure it works/holds temps and play around with the humidity levels for a while.

I have to say that I can not say one bad thing about the LG still air bator I have.
I love it!

Oh I see, rolling on the floor laughing eh? Laughing at the idea of getting me to stare at the screen looking for the third goof eh? Well...... I cant find it. Maybe leaving out Janoel? How about that for an idea??
I only can add 10 things to the poll.
I had Hove-Bator and GQF both up there this morning...until I realized that GQF was the company name who made the Hova-Bator!
Which now give me one extra spot.

Adding Janoel now.
Is that the correct spelling?

I only can add 10 things to the poll.
I had Hove-Bator and GQF both up there this morning...until I realized that GQF was the company name who made the Hova-Bator!
Which now give me one extra spot.

Adding Janoel now.
Is that the correct spelling?
Yes, I believe it is, but I'll be sure to let you know if there is an error! :D

OPEN IT!
Plug it in and make sure it works/holds temps and play around with the humidity levels for a while.

I did, it's even calibrated ;) I wanted to order SiAM eggs or chicks from a lady in CA but my Mom got sick so had to postpone. Then the lady moved to Idaho & postponing any sales until maybe next year. Have found others but the distance & our Dept of Ag laws are very discouraging. May do a trial run with local eggs, still need to figure out what I'd do with the males :oops:

Back
Top Bottom