Incubator on sale

Honestly, I'd be tempted to get it because it's cheap and small so if I only have a few eggs, I don't have to unpack my 56 holed monster

however

because it's so cheap, I'd proceed with caution and maybe not put anything expensive or possiblyheartbreaking to lose in there incase it fails

This looks too good to be true. Originally $116, now only $26? What do you all think? Good deal or goodness no?

http://www.walmart.com/ip/7-Egg-Hat...cken-Egg-Incubator-Egg-Hatcher-Onli/196200704
I've seen a number of people try to hatch in those, and they're cheap pieces of junk. The $116 thing is a joke. No one would ever buy that garbage for that much when there's so many other great incubators you could buy for that price. I say don't get it. It will definitely be a waste of money. It's a extreme rarity that anything might ever hatch in those. My friend has nicknamed hers "chick roaster". She sold it as an oven on a FB page. Cooked all of her chicks even when the readout said 99.5. And there's no room to put in a calibrated thermometer. Invest in something better. 👍

Thanks for the feedback! I’m looking for something that can hold a couple eggs after a broody is ready to get off the nest. Last go around she had one egg left that needed another day. I went ahead and ordered it, I’ll see how bad it is then return it.

I bought it and it was promptly returned. Did not keep temp at all, and the humidity was way off.
I'm sorry. That's commonly the case unfortunately with those cheaper incubators.

Back
Top Bottom