Incubator recommendations??

Hey guys! This will be my first year hatching my own eggs, I’m looking for recommendations on incubators.. I’m really looking into the Nurture right 360, any personal experiences with it?
You will find many positive opinions regarding the NR 360. It has been an awesome incubator for me. I just hate the way the lid fits, my only negative remark about it.😊

Did you hatch any this year with your NR 360? 🙂 I’m planning on getting my first incubator soon and wanted to know what you thought of this one as a new hatcher as well!

I just finished our first hatch in our NR360 — loved it, was super easy and we had 100% hatch rate of the eggs that were fertile going idid you follow all instructions/recommendations from NR360 manual? I am getting one next week for incubate 18 DLSB and really need a high hatch rate. I am in Only. Never incubated before just trying to get as much knowledge before it's go time. Tia
Oh and feel free to give any other helpful tips/tricks/dos/donts

Yes I see that. I am buying one soon. I'm asking if you followed the instructions to a T or do you do your own variation. And your success rates. Preference in temp and humidity, etc

Yes I see that. I am buying one soon. I'm asking if you followed the instructions to a T or do you do your own variation. And your success rates. Preference in temp and humidity, etc
I followed instructions since it was my first time. 6 out of 6 fertile eggs hatched, 3 didn’t but they were not fertile.

It was a while back so i can’t remember the temp and humidity preferences, i just know i followed the instructions as best i could.

Back
Top Bottom