INCUBATORS!!!post how u made your home made bator

Here's my Prissy-bator. We've only used it for finishing a staggered hatch...once my broody bailed. But it did great for the week. I now have three eggs in it and all is well Temps and humidity still right on target. This thing does not fluctuate and I can thank my wafer thermostat. What a great investment. That thing rocks!
100_2843.jpg

also the $2 pc fan. We had an extra ac adapter and hook up was a snap. Connect it to the adapter, screw it into the styrofoam and plug in.
100_2794.jpg

This is the wafer. It works by connecting it to your heat source then srewing it to your bator. The allen key looking turner comes through the incubator so you can access it. I believe the ratio is half turn to change the temp a quarter of degree.

Last edited:
After reading my post again I realized I spelled styrofoam, "styraphoam"...
th.gif
I won a spelling bee once in grade school, honest! I don't know what's wrong with me, but it's been getting worse as the years go by
tongue.png

Last edited:
Quote:
He reversed the main power wire with the back light/dash light wire. A lot of people do that.

My cousin had his plumbing so messed up that the bathroom sink had to be running for the kitchen sink to work. I'm still lost how he did that?

hu.gif
Is my husband your cousin?
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom