Incuview Incubator Temperature won't lower.

Pics

MysteryChicken

Preserving Gamefowl, 1 Variety At a Time🇮🇳🇺🇸
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
May 31, 2018
Tawas City, Michigan
Hello, I have a new incuview incubator I ordered, & received recently, I followed the directions, & I can't get the temperature below 101.8°F - 102.4°F.

I even gave it a factory reboot, which worked for a couple minutes, then it kept spiking again.

I have eggs being shipped out on the 16th, & I need this thing to be working properly by then. I can't order another to replace it in time, so solutions will be greatly appreciated.

I was even working on cooling down the house, which still hasn't worked.

Thanks in advance.

Hello, I have a new incuview incubator I ordered, & received recently, I followed the directions, & I can't get the temperature below 101.8°F - 102.4°F.

I even gave it a factory reboot, which worked for a couple minutes, then it kept spiking again.

I have eggs being shipped out on the 16th, & I need this thing to be working properly by then. I can't order another to replace it in time, so solutions will be greatly appreciated.

I was even working on cooling down the house, which still hasn't worked.

Thanks in advance.
Can you move it to a colder room maybe?
Maybe contact the company and see if they have any suggestions. I've never used the Incuview before.

so solutions will be greatly appreciated.
When my friend had this issue with her off label Janoel 12.. she was able to prop the lid ajar just a hint to get a better temperature.

I wonder if it can be calibrated rather than reboot?

How long have you had it running so far to see if the temperature normalized?

ETA: once eggs are developed well and producing their own heat.. it might make the issue even more.

When my friend had this issue with her off label Janoel 12.. she was able to prop the lid ajar just a hint to get a better temperature.

ETA: once eggs are developed well and producing their own heat.. it might make the issue even more.
This is exactly what I did. Just tilted the lid so the incubator was still working but enough to cool it off

Just a thought, but Heather and Mystery, what do you have your Incuviews sitting on? They may have vents underneath, and maybe air isn't circulating enough? Idk. It might be worth trying to elevate it if it has vents in the base.

Can you move it to a colder room maybe?
Maybe contact the company and see if they have any suggestions. I've never used the Incuview before.
The coolest room in the house is my bedroom, & I was planning to move it there tomorrow if I can't fix it tonight.

I should add that I was able to achieve correct temps so I told the company that it was fine. Only it spiked about a week later. I did end up with a wonderful hatch rate but they all hatched early from the temp spikes. I'm sure @MGG remembers my frustration with the perfect temps to out of nowhere spiking pretty high.

I have it set on a calibration, & that didn't help, I've lowered the temperature, did nothing, I've even opened the corner a crack, & it didn't work either.

Back
Top Bottom