Indiana & Surrounding BYC Meetup August 1st, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....and a HUGE round of applause for Rob & Kathleen Schultz!!!!
clap.gif
clap.gif
celebrate.gif

YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!! PICS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry I missed it . . . . . . the really sad thing is I even had my days off form at work approved for Friday and Saturday and ended up needing to work both those days
hmm.png
lol ! I am THRILLED everyone had a good time tho ! And I sure as heck hope I don't miss the next one
hmm.png

Holy Cow Kathleen !!! You and Rob really did get a TON more cleared since I was there !!!!!!!!!! Looks like you had a HUGE turn out and everyone looks like they had a blast !!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I think everyone had a good time at least I hope so. Yes, we did get a ton cleared and am happy we did, we needed the room.

Joe, I have no comment because I think Rob had the nicest legs
tongue2.gif

Kathleen and Rob, Thanks so much for all your hard work making this Chickenstock so successful.
It was great seeing so many people face-to-face.
I'm going to go ahead and post my pics here....
IMG_5421.jpg

IMG_5425.jpg

IMG_5426.jpg

IMG_5428.jpg

IMG_5429.jpg

IMG_5431.jpg

IMG_5437.jpg

IMG_5438.jpg

IMG_5440.jpg

IMG_5443.jpg

IMG_5446.jpg

IMG_5447.jpg

IMG_5452.jpg

IMG_5453.jpg

IMG_5458.jpg

IMG_5462.jpg

IMG_5464.jpg

IMG_5472.jpg

IMG_5501.jpg

Well, it looks to me like the Indy Chicken Stock sure gives the other Chicken Stocks something to live up to !!!

Boy, typing is hard with this dang slilkie walkin on my keyboard. . . .it is starting to feel well enough after its surgery on Thursday (impacted crop, got surgery at work LOL) that it is becoming a handful in the house. A few more days or so of babyfood and antibiotics and I wil see aobut letting it go back into the run, coop, and world of real chickens . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom