info about temminicks

I found someone local a few years ago that had some, but was contacting him about black francolins so i could kick myself now. Although he lives close by he was downsizing because of age and bad health so I am sure someone jumped on those.

They are not as common as yoy would think. I have contacted everyone. And can't even find a hen I have looked every where for three months.

When we did the WPA-USA survey (I have since the sent the results to Myles Lamont in BC), they were plentiful and from seeing recent postings and ads, they still are. Now to get someone to part with a hen... well, that could be hard part. Not many want to stuck with extra males, but I'm sure if you keep looking, you'll locate someone.

I've seen some for sale most recently on gbwf and looking at 3 ads in the HOAGBA Heartland News right now. I don't get APWS any longer, so don't know there. I won't post the ads on the forum out of respect to the forum, but if you want their info, shoot me an e-mail (not a PM) and I give you some contacts. My e-mail is in my signature below.

Dan

I will try to look up in an edition of the game bird gazette. Trying to find some somewhat local and if I can't I will email you. And thanks for the great info!

I've been looking for some but can't find any either... Have looked everywhere... Guess it's the wrong time of year...

Softbills for sale and GBWF forum. They got them on both right now and now IS the time to get them
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom