International Black Copper Marans Thread - Breeding to the SOP

We just bought 12 BCM eggs to hatch and only 3 survived! We are hoping to raise all of them and keep them alive!🤞
Just saw this thread and I couldn’t resist commenting! I didn’t know that they had feathers on their feet! I’m new to this all.
Welcome to the thread this is the friendliest group of Marans enthusiasts I have ever found. If you have any specific questions or just want to post some pictures to brag on your Marans feel free to post. If your looking to breed your Marans there are plenty of experienced and knowledgeable people here that are always happy to help

Welcome to the thread this is the friendliest group of Marans enthusiasts I have ever found. If you have any specific questions or just want to post some pictures to brag on your Marans feel free to post. If your looking to breed your Marans there are plenty of experienced and knowledgeable people here that are always happy to help
Thank you! I look forward to posting lots of pictures and bragging 😅
06EB53C9-BF8D-47CD-BF75-1553A5F14B70.jpeg
Newly hatched Maran chick

He looks like a Billy Idol to me
I let him run out for the first time earlier and he (~2 lbs) immediately ran across the vegetable patch and started jumping at the fence to fight with Freddy (~10 lbs). He’s been a bit flighty around me at first but after catching him and holding him for a while I have a feeling he’s going to be a lap chicken.

Couldn't have said it any better, bud !! 👍

We just bought 12 BCM eggs to hatch and only 3 survived! We are hoping to raise all of them and keep them alive!🤞
Just saw this thread and I couldn’t resist commenting! I didn’t know that they had feathers on their feet! I’m new to this all.
Welcome... I hope your littles grow big and strong. ♥️ And we do love pics here.

Back
Top Bottom