International Black Copper Marans Thread - Breeding to the SOP

I am right there with you. This is my first Blue Silver Cuckoo. I bought hatching eggs and they where sent with the ones I ordered. She was the only Blue Silver Cuckoo that hatched.

Maybe someone can school us. :D

@marchick love your avatar! We have twins! :gig
wp_ss_20161226_0001.png

Maybe someone can school us. :D

@marchick love your avatar! We have twins! :gig
View attachment 1614494
I hope someone will school us. Wow we do have twins! My babies name is Duchess. Whats your pugs name? Duchess will be a year old the 21st of December. We got Duchess at 8 weeks old. Our black pug named Daisy was stolen two years ago. She would be 10 years old now. Our hearts where so broken we decided to get Duchess. You can't ever replace them but we love our little girl. I still look for Daisy in hopes she comes home where she belongs. I wonder if we would even recognize her. She would be so much more grey. Pugs are a special little dog. They have quite the personality.

I hope someone will school us. Wow we do have twins! My babies name is Duchess. Whats your pugs name? Duchess will be a year old the 21st of December. We got Duchess at 8 weeks old. Our black pug named Daisy was stolen two years ago. She would be 10 years old now. Our hearts where so broken we decided to get Duchess. You can't ever replace them but we love our little girl. I still look for Daisy in hopes she comes home where she belongs. I wonder if we would even recognize her. She would be so much more grey. Pugs are a special little dog. They have quite the personality.

Awww poor Daisy. Maybe she will return someday! :hugs
I totally understand because my Dudley is technically Dudley-2. Dudley1 got out of the yard and got hit by a car and killed. We were devastated. Got Dudley2 in Sept, 2011, he was about 12 weeks at the time. Hard to believe he is 7 years old now. His chin is gray now, but he’s still pretty spunky! He loves his winter jackets. The Santa sweater was a couple years ago. :)

Awww poor Daisy. Maybe she will return someday! :hugs
I totally understand because my Dudley is technically Dudley-2. Dudley1 got out of the yard and got hit by a car and killed. We were devastated. Got Dudley2 in Sept, 2011, he was about 12 weeks at the time. Hard to believe he is 7 years old now. His chin is gray now, but he’s still pretty spunky! He loves his winter jackets. The Santa sweater was a couple years ago. :)
I keep praying we will find her. I am so sorry about Dudley 1. :hugs It is amazing how things can happen so quickly. In 5 minute in a complete fenced yard. Daisy was gone and she was just under my husband's chair. Disappeared.

Back
Top Bottom