International Black Copper Marans Thread - Breeding to the SOP

If Im not mistaken the eggs on the bottom row are Queen and Malika's eggs. It is hard to tell their eggs apart as they look very similar.

Screenshot_20191127-135723_Gallery.jpg

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to ALL
TOM ps (I have 17 nice pullets and 3 nice cockerels for this spring) I LOVE THIS THREAD I have just re read this entire thread! I miss Red Banks also, hope she is well.

Happy Thanksgiving Tom!! I love this thread as well. It's a great environment that is conducive to learning without all the shaming and bullying that goes on in other groups on social media. We're all too grown for that bull crap. lol

Just got finished culling the BCM cockerels, 2 white legbar cockerels, and one OEG cockerel. I am saving SW and Vortex for a friend's layer flock so they got a reprieve. I decided to part ways with SW.

I found a young pullet free ranging. Probably the youngest out of all I raised. I checked her wing band and she is a Prince x Malika. I moved Malika in with Prince late in the summer this year to see if I could raise a few chicks from the pair (full brother/sister). We'll see how she turns out.

Back
Top Bottom