International Black Copper Marans Thread - Breeding to the SOP

I think those would work great. Just have to be real careful with the electrical layout. I know you have or had an electrician at your place. Show him what you would like to do. I have 50' extention cords running all over my back yard "not good". I have a lot more stress with the 100 degrees than I do with the -20 in the winter. My coups are big and warm.

that is taj mahal palace . great job love your effort .
chooks man

I've never used reptile bulbs. Just regular heat bulbs from the farm store. Are reptile bulbs better?

yes .the reptile heat lamp are much better .they only give heat no light .so the chicks can sleep well . mean healthy chicks .
I will never use the regular heat lamp any more .produced crazy chooks ,always picking on each other .most of my cockerels has they tails picked to death .and some of them even they are old now they still pick the tail feathers .not good .

chooks man

Wow! Love your chicken house.When
You are finished can I move in! My house doesn't even have a complete roof. Since the tree fell on it. I am going to show my husband and tell him he is slacking! Lol That won't get me anywhere but never hurts to try. Lol
I actually finished that one a couple years ago. I try to use repurposed material, mostly free stuff from craigs list. Here is another one.TOM

Maybe this!!

Attachments

• 100_3520.JPG
    100_3520.JPG
    343.9 KB · Views: 14
Pictures of the tree that fell on our house. It went lengthwise from one end of house to the other. Even reaching across the roof putting a large hole on the other side. We have many holes. They say August or September to get completed.

View attachment 2191265View attachment 2191268View attachment 2191276
WOW Hope the tree has been removed. Hopefully you have good insurance. I used to have two trees on each end our house. The one on the East side of the house fell in a big wind storm away from the house. The tree on the west side was removed. No trees next to the house any more. TOM

WOW Hope the tree has been removed. Hopefully you have good insurance. I used to have two trees on each end our house. The one on the East side of the house fell in a big wind storm away from the house. The tree on the west side was removed. No trees next to the house any more. TOM
We removed the tree off the house already. That actually was only 1/2 of the tree. The one picture was after we removed the tree from the roof. We have 7 more trees that need removed around the house. We actually removed about 14 trees a few years ago. We removed 4 by the house and the rest by the power lines. They where all huge trees. It is very expensive just to drop them and we did all the clean up. So we are still waiting on the electric to get done. There was so many people without electricity that he has been buisy helping people. Which I am glad he helped them. I am so tired from everything happening this year.

Just had an 80 yr old elm removed from the front because it threatened the house. Those pictures are scary!
These are around 80 year old elm trees. There is a old church on our property it was built in 1938 and we figure the elm trees are about that old. The house is not that old. The original house burned down. The tree could have killed all three of us. It hit right above our heads. I was talking to our friend on the phone at the time and he heard it hit. Said he was a witness he heard it from 40 miles away.

Back
Top Bottom